Кратко: Compact screen capture tool. Capture, add annotations and send to others!
HandySnap - this is a compact screen capture program, created on the principle «nothing but necessary». It means that you got exactly what you needed – the instrument, wich will let you to capture a window or a screen area, annotate the screenshot you made and finaly save it to the hard drive or send by email to your colleagues.
Even if you aren’t an experiensed computer user, simple but effective HandySnap’s user interface will let you to start working with it as soon as the installation process is complete. You even won’t have to read the help file.
- Compact interface
- Several capture tools:
- Rectangular Area Capture
- Window Capture
- Screen capture
- Repeat last capture
- Mouse pointer capture
- Built-in editor which includes the following tools:
- Sprite tool (inserts predefined pixel art like arrows, signs, balloons, etc.)
- Text tool
- Line tool (inserts lines, arrows, supports transparency)
- Rectangle tool (rectangles and rectangular frames, including semitransparent)
- Ellipse tool (same to the previous one, but for inserting ellipses)
- Brush tool (for free-hand drawings)
Any inserted annotation object (sprite, text or even free-hand drawing can be freely moved over the screenshot)
- Hotkey capture (you can choose the "Print screen" as a hotkey)
- Saving a captured image as a file (BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG)
- Sending as E-mail
- Copy to clipboard
- Several automation tools:
- File autonaming (HandySnap can generate filenames based on your name pattern. It simplifies the work when you need to make several screenshots in a short time.) You can change the pattern.
- Auto send screenshot to the clipboard
- Auto save screenshot as a file
- And finally HandySnap can work from system tray.